You are a mom. It is the hardest job in the world. There is so much responsibility riding on your shoulders. We want to do the best that we can for our children to help them grow up and be the people God wants them to be. We want our children to be vibrant people of faith and we know that the odds are stacked against them.
- How do I grow my faith so they have something to look up to?
- What do they need to know? About the Bible…. About a Christian worldview? About following Jesus? About serving others? About navigating all the changing ideas in our culture?
- How can we put Jesus at the center of our home?
- How do I make-up for where my church is lacking?
- How do I find other families who aren’t satisfied with the norm and want a passionate faith life as well?
- I need accountability to help me keep the fire going and inspire me to press on!
If these questions and struggles resonate with you, I am so glad you are here to find inspiration and community in the journey of faithful motherhood.
I have a Master of Divinity, almost 2 decades of ministry experience, and 2 decades as a pastor’s wife. My husband and I have watched so many children walk away from the faith. We don’t want that for our children or for yours. My main ministry now is homeschooling our 3 children and sharing my passion right here.
Our house runs on Jesus, coffee, Star Trek, and insulin. As a mom of a type 1 diabetic, I never get a full night’s sleep and have actually calculated the carbohydrate count of communion. It is so easy to get caught up the tyranny of the urgent but I refuse to take my eyes off of the dream of the joy of knowing that my children walk in the faith.Join me on the journey as I share what I have learned, am learning, & are still struggling with as we raise children that will shine like stars in a corrupt universe.